SPORTING CLAYS TOURNAMENT
DATE CHANGE – NEW TOURNAMENT DATE OCTOBER 17, 2018 due to weather
The CRMCA Sporting Clays Tournament is set and ready to go! Sign up is now open for the October 17th event at Drake Landing in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Join us for a great day out on the course with 13 stations and a variety of course “games” for a little extra fun and friendly competition. Just like last year these teams will sell out quick so don’t delay in signing up to reserve a team of 4 players. Teams are $900 and include:
- 13 station, 100 target, Championship Course
- 5 boxes of shells included with player fee
- New this year Carts will be provided for all players
- Prizes awarded for 1st Place and Various Skill Games
- Awards Lunch
During the event we will be raising money for the NC PAC through our Shotgun Raffle and some onsite games – contributions to the NC PAC to participate in the raffle and games must be made with personal funds so come prepared and ready to play!
A few items to note:
- Bring along a turkey choke for the Turkey Shoot
- Shotguns are available but please let us know in advance if you need one so we can verify availability
- 12 Gauge Shotgun shells will be provided for all players (if you need 20 Gauge please let us know in advance)
Back the PAC!
Players are encouraged to bring a check or credit card to make a donation to the CRMCA NC PAC to participate in our raffles and additional games during the event. A $50 contribution to the NC PAC gives you a chance at some friendly competition with our course games including:
- 2 Mulligans for use anywhere on the course
- Entry in the White Targets Game
- Entry in the Turkey Shoot
Lastly, don’t miss our Shotgun Raffle! All participants are welcome to purchase tickets in advance or the day of:
- Berretta A300 Outlander Semi-Auto Shotgun $50 per ticket/entry – Open to anyone Aug. 1-Sept. 19 online and Sept. 20 during the tournament
The drawings will take place during the Awards Lunch and we will also announce our winning team! Who can beat the reigning 2017 Champions of Chandler Concrete and the other Winners of the Day…
New Sponsorship Opportunities
Lunch Sponsors – $750 each: Includes signage with logo displayed during Awards Lunch on all tables. Option to bring 2 reps and welcome attendees during lunch. Recognition on event webpage and email communications.
Cart Sponsors – $500 each: Includes logo on carts during tournament and recognition during awards lunch and on event webpage. Includes lunch for 2 reps and ability to attend event as non-shooter.
Station Sponsors – $225 each: Includes signage with logo displayed on assigned station. Option to place up to 2 reps and assist with pulling targets on assigned station. Recognition during awards lunch and on event webpage.
Also this year we are offering a Lunch Only Non Shooter Ticket for any member who can’t make the full day or doesn’t want to shoot in the tournament but wants to come out just for Lunch & Networking! This is for non-shooters who still want a chance to attend the event – join us 11:30-1:30pm.