SPORTING CLAYS TOURNAMENT
Join us for CRMCA’s 5th Annual Sporting Clays Tournament! Sign up is now open for the October 21st event at Drake Landing. Enjoy some friendly competition, great food and a fun time with fellow CRMCA Members on an award winning course! Just like years past, these teams will sell out quickly, so don’t delay in signing up to reserve a team of 4 players.
The tournament will consist of:
- 13 station, 100 target, Championship Course
- Shotgun shells included with player fee
- Golf Carts
- Prizes awarded for 1st Place and Various Skill Games
A few items to note:
- Bring along a turkey choke for the Turkey Shoot
- Shotguns are available for rent but please let us know in advance if you need one so we can verify availability
- 12 Gauge Shotgun shells will be provided for all players (if you need 20 Gauge please let us know in advance)
COVID Safety Precautions
We look forward to seeing you in person and we have your safety at the forefront of our planning! Help us keep everyone safe with the following protocols:
- Due to COVID19 restrictions this event requires prior registration and will be limited to 56 participants.
- Masks will be required if 6′ of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All Venue protocols will be followed.
Team Fees: $900 per team (4 players, includes golf carts, shells and lunch)
Individual Fees: Individual registrations will be accepted at a rate of $225/player and entered for play in increments of four (4).
The tournament will begin at 10:00am with lunch and awards following at 12:30 pm.
Eye and ear protection are required. Foam ear plugs and basic safety glasses are acceptable. Players are permitted to bring their own guns but you may also use a gun onsite directly from Drake Landing.
Team entry is encouraged but single players will be accepted and placed as space is permitted.
CRMCA Workforce Scholarship Fund
Attendees are encouraged to bring a check or credit card to make a donation to the new CRMCA Workforce Scholarship Fund to participate in our raffles and additional games during the event. These include:
- Golden Targets
- Turkey Shoot
Lunch Sponsors – $750 each: Includes signage with logo displayed during Awards Lunch on all tables. Option to bring 2 representatives and welcome attendees during lunch. Recognition on event webpage and email communications. (2 available)
Cart Sponsors – $500 each: Includes logo on carts during tournament and recognition during awards lunch and on event webpage. Includes lunch for 2 reps and ability to attend event as non-shooter. (4 available)
Station Sponsors – $225 each: Includes signage with logo displayed on assigned station. Option to place up to 2 reps and assist with pulling targets on assigned station. Recognition during awards lunch and on event webpage. Includes lunch tickets for 2 reps (13 available)
Also this year we are offering a Lunch Only Non Shooter Ticket for any member who can’t make the full day or doesn’t want to shoot in the tournament but wants to come out just for Lunch & Networking! This is for non-shooters who still want a chance to attend the event – join us 11:30-1:30pm.