EDUCATION & TRAINING
The Carolinas Ready Mixed Concrete Association services the ready mixed concrete industry throughout the Carolinas by providing an extensive array of educational opportunities and industry certifications to anyone looking to learn more about designing, specifying, producing or building with concrete. Our members are dedicated to advancing the industry and choose to do so through furthering their education and participating in updates, forums and much more. Visit our Calendar of Events and search Education & Training for upcoming offerings.
Upcoming Education Offerings
Future Education Offerings
Certified Concrete Sales Professional Courses – Course Details & Dates
CCSP Module IV – December 10-12, 2019, Register Online
Looking for a Course or Topic – Give us a Call at 704-717-9199 or email us your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering your time as a speaker or education resource – enter your info in our Speakers Database.
ON-SITE EDUCATION & TRAINING
If your company or organization is interested in a specific topic or presentation let us know! We are available to travel to your location, company meeting, conference or group event to present on a variety of topics. We often speak to Architects, Engineers, Producer Member Contractors and many others. Many of our programs are offered free of charge – let us bring our expertise to you! Contact Jessica Palmer, Director of Business Development & Education, email@example.com today to discuss availability and topic needs or to request a session, training or speaker. View our CRMCA Professional Education Opportunities for Specifiers. We also encourage members to giveback to the association through volunteerism with the Speakers Database.
Certifications, Seminars & Forums
CRMCA Certifications and Trainings are offered to various professional groups including:
- Certifications for contractors
- NRMCA Pervious Concrete
- Click here to view Current Certified Contractors
- Certifications for Licensed Professional Engineers
- NCDOT & SCDOT Concrete Plant Inspector
- NRMCA Pervious Concrete – Audit Option
- Certifications for technicians assisting Licensed Professional Engineers
- NCDOT & SCDOT Concrete Plant Inspector’s Assistant
- Safety Essentials
- Environmental Updates
- Professional Education Opportunities
- Parking Lot Design
- Streets & Local Roads Specifications
- Build with Strength – Concrete Design Center
- Certified Concrete Sales Professional Series