NCDOT notified CRMCA today of new temporary delays in producer and manufacturers assessments, audits, and sampling due to the rise in COVID infections.  This delay is effective immediately until February 16th, 2021.  Field assessments conducted outdoors can continue unless the assessor or person being assessed feels uncomfortable.  We’ve (NCDOT) been debating this for a few days and decided to move forward with this delay while the number of positive NC COVID cases remains high.  We will continue to monitor and evaluate over these next few weeks to determine appropriate actions post February 15th.

Please view full memo here – M&T_Assessment Delay_Jan 2021