Join us in beautiful West Virginia for this year’s CRMCA Summer Convention at the Greenbrier Hotel! Enjoy multiple opportunities to connect with members, source products, find new ideas, get educated, and stay up to date with the industry. Our extensive lineup of events and speakers will make this year’s Summer Convention one for the record books!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Quality education presentations from engaging Keynote Speakers including Ducks Unlimited, an economic forecast from Anirban Basu, Concrete Overlays for General Aviation with Gary Mitchell of ACPA and more
- Practical skills and takeaways that can be put into action immediately
- Creative new ways to make and save money for your business
- Relationship-building events including receptions, dinners, game nights, connect events and more!
- Recognition for your company’s achievements through the Plant Safety Awards
- Senior Level Management, HR & Safety Departments, Sales Teams
- Vendors and Suppliers looking to connect with Producer Members
- Committee Members and Association Volunteers
- Spouses who can network and enjoy all the resort amenities
Sunday, June 11
5:00pm-6:00pm – Welcome Reception (name tag pick up)
6:00pm-9:00pm – Kickoff Dinner Event
Monday, June 12
7:00am-8:00am – Breakfast Buffet
8:00am-11:45am – Education Sessions
5:00pm-6:00pm – VIP Reception (invitation only)
6:00pm-7:00pm – Past Presidents Social (open to all attendees)
Dinner On Your Own
Tuesday, June 13
9:00am-2:00pm – Golf Tournament (*separate registration required and assigned tee times*)
6:00pm-7:00pm – Reception
7:00pm-9:00pm – Derby N Dine Event
Access the online booking link here for group rate of $325 per night or call the hotel at 877-606-8093 for Group Reservations and “Carolinas Ready Mixed Concrete Association”
101 Main Street, West
White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986
Evening Events: Perfect for Resort Attire (collared sport shirts, jackets, dress slacks or walking shorts for men and
sundresses, cocktail dresses, pants, etc. for ladies).
Only dark well-kept denim is allowed onsite, and jackets are required for men entering the casino after the event.
Education Sessions: Collared sport shirts, walking shorts or slacks for men and dresses or pants for women. Temperatures in meeting rooms often vary so plan accordingly.
Golf Tournament: Collared sport shirts, golf and/or tennis sweaters, shirts or blouses, slacks, walking shorts, Bermuda shorts, knickers, golf and/or tennis shorts.
Full Greenbrier Dress Code can be viewed here
CRMCA EVENT APP
Download the App Today!
Find Event Info including attire, locations, times, and more
Plan Your Days with the Schedule Feature
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Put your marketing dollars to great use as a sponsor of our largest event of the year! We offer a variety of sponsorship options to fit any budget and to allow focused exposure to your target market. Review Sponsorship Opportunities below – all sponsorships $1500 and greater retain first right of acceptance until March 24, 2023.