Entries for NRMCA 2020 Kids’ Art Contest Are Now Welcome
NRMCA is now accepting entries for its 2020 Kids’ Art Contest, sponsored by the Truck Mixer Manufacturers Bureau. The theme for this year’s contest is “Safety.” The contest is open to children up to Grade 12 who have a relationship to an NRMCA member.
- Entrants must be related to or sponsored by an NRMCA member company.
- Contestants are limited to one entry each.
- Artwork should be 100% produced by the entrant and be original.
- Entries may be in a medium of the artist’s choice (oil, water color, pastels, pencil, pen and ink, charcoal, crayon, etc.). Entries can be a drawing, collage, painting, or other two-dimensional work.
- All entries must incorporate a ready mixed concrete truck in some manner, but should not be limited to a picture of a ready mixed concrete truck.
- Entries must be on 11″x14″ flat paper. We encourage artwork to be on good quality bond or drawing paper, or illustration board. Entries should not be framed or matted.
- For contact purposes, please include artist’s name, address, phone number, age and grade, and the name of the NRMCA member and the relationship to the artist on the back of the artwork. Contact name, address, phone number for both sponsor and artist must be included or entry will not be considered.
- Entries must be post marked no later than December 31, 2019.
Entries will be divided into the following grade categories: pre-K – K; 1-3; 4-6 and 7-12. First, second and third place winners will be selected from each grade category. Prizes will be awarded in each grade category ($100 first; $50 second and $25 third place). Entries will be judged only against others in their grade category based on originality, effort, creativity, composition and interpretation of the theme Safety.
Winners in each category will be announced at NRMCA’s 2020 Annual Convention, March 10-14, in Las Vegas. Images of the winning entries will be used later in the year to create a 2021 NRMCA calendar and winners and the sponsoring members will receive a free copy of the calendar. Selected entries will be displayed at NRMCA’s Annual Convention. NRMCA reserves the right to copy and modify any entry for reproduction. Entries will not be returned and may be used for future promotional opportunities.
Entries must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2019 and should be mailed or delivered to:
Taylor Drzewicki, NRMCA, 66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 250, Alexandria, VA 22314. For more information please contact Taylor Drzewicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-706-4836.