|CRMCA is proud to partner with the NRMCA through its Pave Ahead program, as they are offering a weekly webinar series on Concrete Pavement and Concrete Paving Promotion. The Concrete Pavement Series will focus on technical topics related to design, construction, maintenance and rehabilitation of concrete pavements and will conclude with a webinar on concrete trails. Webinars in this series will offer AIA Elective Learning Units, Professional Development Hours or Continuing Education Units through the AIA continuing education system. The intended audience for this series includes architects, engineers, contractors, developers, owners and product manufacturers.
The Concrete Paving Promotion series will demonstrate how to use two guides, one for concrete overlays and the other for concrete trails, for sales and promotion activities with an emphasis on increasing bottom line profits for concrete producers and related product manufacturers. An additional session will discuss how partnering with contractors and engineers to pursue paving projects can lead to improved success rates and closing the deal. The intended audience for the paving promotion series includes concrete suppliers, concrete and cement industry associations, concrete contractors and concrete-related product manufacturers.
Instructors for all webinars will include NRMCA local paving experts. The webinar schedule is as follows: (please note that all times below are Eastern).
Concrete Pavement Webinar Series
• Thursday, April 23, 2 – 3 p.m., Concrete Pavement Jointing and Details
• Thursday, April 30, 2 – 3 p.m., Materials and Construction Specifications for Concrete Pavement Projects
• Thursday, May 7, 2 – 3 p.m., Concrete Street and Parking Lot Maintenance and Repair
• Thursday, May 14, 2 – 3 p.m., Concrete Overlays of Existing Asphalt Surfaced Streets and Parking Lots
• Thursday, May 21, 2 – 3 p.m., Concrete Trail Design
Concrete Paving Promotion Webinar Series
• Tuesday, May 12, 2 – 3 p.m., Understanding the Guide to Concrete Overlays of Asphalt Parking Lots
• Tuesday, May 19, 2 – 3 p.m., Overview of Guide to Concrete Trails
• Tuesday, May 26, 2 – 3 p.m., Partnering With Contractors & Engineers For Pursuit Of Paving Projects