Week 3: We Built this City
You know it and so do we – Our People Build Our Cities with Our Concrete. This week has a lot going on so be sure to plan ahead. First, we want to see your #WeBuiltThisCity Job Photos – have a project to highlight? Something your team is proud of? Submit your photo via this link to be featured in our #WeBuiltThisCity montage and to be entered for a Food Tuck Lunch at your Plant Location. This week will also feature our #SheBuiltThisCity Women in Concrete. Have a female employee to feature? Submit a photo via this link and we will feature her in our #SheBuiltThisCity social media campaign. Last but not least, we will be running a Kids Coloring Contest this week. Simply download the coloring sheet of your choice and share with any of your employees children and we will draw winners from all submissions! Find details for each event below:
Here’s a few ideas:
#WeBuiltThisCity Job Photo Contest
Have a project you’d like to highlight? Want to share a picture of your team? Submit a photo with this link – each submission is a chance to win a Food Truck Lunch at your Plant Location!
#SheBuiltThisCity Women in Concrete
Let’s celebrate Women in Concrete! Feature your female employees by submitting a photo of them with this link. We want to share your pictures through CRMCA’s #SheBuiltThisCity social media campaign to celebrate women in the industry!
Children’s Coloring Contest
As a part of We Built This City, we will be running a Kids Coloring Contest this week. Simply download the coloring sheet of your choice and submit it back to us when complete! All submissions will be entered to win a Yeti lunchbox!
- Entrants must be related to an employee of a CRMCA member company
- Each contestant is limited to one entry
- Artwork should be 100% produced by the entrant
- For contact purposes please attach your contact information to the coloring sheet (information will not be published). Contact name, address, age of artist, and phone number for artist/guardian must be included be considered for a prize.
- Entries may be returned electronically (in color) to email@example.com or mailed to PO Box 480310 Charlotte, NC 28269. Entries must be postmarked no later than November 1, 2020.
Entries will be divided among grade categories.
Winners in each category will be announced during CRMCA’s 2020 Virtual Education Sessions.
Entries must be postmarked no later than November 1, 2020, and should be mailed or delivered to:
PO Box 480310
Charlotte, NC, 28269
For more information please contact Charley Clary at firstname.lastname@example.org