The Carolinas Ready Mixed Concrete Association is a nonprofit industry trade organization established in 1951 by large and small ready mixed concrete producers and associated members who supply materials, equipment and services to our industry in North and South Carolina.
CRMCA and its members drive the growth and improvement of the ready mixed industry in the Carolinas through product promotion, industry advocacy, education, and technical services with a focus on safety and environmental sustainability.
The purpose of the CRMCA is to accomplish the following:
- To present a single voice before State and Federal governments that regulate our industry.
- To provide a clearing house through which members may coordinate their efforts in solving common problems.
- To sponsor educational programs, seminars and workshops to promote the latest advances in concrete technology and to address other issues of interest to the industry.
- To promote the highest standards of business practices among its members, and to provide a service to the industry that is better performed by a group rather than an individual or individual company.
- To promote the increased use and applications of ready mixed concrete and to advance into new markets.
- To promote and enhance cooperation between the suppliers and the providers of ready mixed concrete, which will benefit the industry and consumers.